As an expert equestrian coach, Beth Parrish helps her students make subtle, yet profound adjustments to their technique. Results from lessons include better focus, happier horse and rider, and a deeper connection between the two. For those who cannot make an on-site coaching session, Beth’s expertise is now available through Video Coaching.
Simply film up to fifteen minutes of whatever riding issues you would like help with. After a full assessment, Beth will email you a detailed description of ways to help inspire your riding connections. Over the next three months, as you implement Beth’s recommendations, you are invited to send in one additional video (also up to five minutes in length) for a second round of review.
Your Video Coaching includes:
Fun exercises to work on, personalized insight, and a new perspective!
2 videos assessed within 3 months
A PDF of exercises to work on
The opportunity to continue as a remote student, enabling you to enjoy inside discounts and bonus packages!
How it works:
Pay for your coaching session (Click the link below). A confirmation of payment and scheduling of your video assessment will be sent within 24-hours. Please note: video assessments may take up to one week to receive.
Share your video via youtube. Please email for instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos can be 10-15 minutes
- Videos are always better shot in daylight with the sun behind you
- Move if you have to. It might be necessary to change position depending on what you are filming
- Do not film from above; it makes assessment difficult
- Use the zoom feature to get a clear picture
- Always have the horse and rider in the frame