THE INSPIRED RIDING® WAY
Here at Inspired Riding®, it’s important that Inspired Riders know who we are, what we stand for, and the Inspired Riding® Way. Here are the specifics:
The Inspired Riding® Way:
- Be kind to yourself, your horse, and others
- Slow down whenever possible
- Short and sweet sessions more often
- Offer treats, scratches, and/or verbal praise for the YES moments
- Tune in with your inner guidance system
- Ask from your heart what your horse needs
- Honor your horse’s emotions and yours
- Believe that you have the power to shift your reality
- Your horse deserves to be invited to dance, not forced
- Meditation and Visualization are key to enhancing your horse time
- Ask for less and be grateful for all that is offered
- Channel your inner child joy and exuberance
- Telepathy is a skill that can be learned and used while riding
- Every horse and rider combo are unique and valued
- How you approach horse time reflects how you approach your life
- Your thoughts and words are powerful.
- Focus on what truly matters.
What Inspired Riding® does NOT believe in:
- Being hard on yourself or your horse
- Tight nosebands/flash bands
- Tie Down Gadgets that restrict the horse’s movements (lunging or riding)
- Saying your horse is being naughty.
- Pushing a horse past their threshold.
- Not wearing helmets.
- When beginners don’t ask for support.
- Rushing a horse when they are stressed.
- Putting other riders down/bullying.
I hope you'll join the Inspired Riders. We do have a free group on Facebook to connect: