Remote Riding Lessons
Wherever you live in the world, you can get support for your riding!
With Zoom meetings, you can set up your phone on a tripod (or have a friend be your camera person) and get a riding lesson in real time!
It's just like having your riding instructor on the side of the fence!
The Noxgear Bluetooth Speaker for two way communication is highly recommended. You can even use the code: InspiredRiding for a discount!
As an Inspired Rider, you will be encouraged to tune in with your intuition, your horse, and as you get instructions from me, it will become the most joyful co-creative lesson, with all three beings in alignment.
I don't micro-manage your movements (unless requested). I will offer moments for you to really listen to your horse and your body. I am classically trained and have been blessed with incredible trainers who taught me the basics of dressage and jumping, in a way that the horse enjoys. Never forced, only invited to dance.
I love Dressage most of all, but can also assist beginning jumping and pleasure riding in English & Western.
If you are working on other disciplines not listed above, I can give you a general sense from a Dressage perspective, but I may not know all of the technical aspects of your chosen sport!
I have been teaching consistently since 2000 and riding since 1986. I did become certified with the CHA in 2005, for Level 3 in both English and Western. Recently became certified as a Level 1 Equestrian Tai Chi Instructor as well.
For those interested in getting remote Equestrian Tai Chi lessons, I will be happy to include that at your request.
Please scroll down to find out more about my teaching and riding experience.
The lessons are $75 US for 45 minutes.
May the horse be with you. Always.
-Beth Lauren Parrish
Power Sessions with Beth are as unique as you are.
Get live remote coaching via Zoom Video.
- You can have a heart to heart with Beth about what's going on with your horse journey. She will be kind, honest, and insightful. Her method of coaching involves deep listening and then getting inspired insights to assist with solutions.
- Insights from watching your riding together (you can send her videos)
- Tap into your inner power tools for confidence & creating plans
- Practice tuning in with your horse (Animal Communication)
- Ask Beth anything else and get her honest, intuitive solutions
You will have the option to get a recording of your session sent via google drive withing 24 hours after.
The sessions are $75 US for 45 minutes.
Beth Lauren Parrish is an “Encouraging Equestrian Coach”, and a CHA Certified Level 3 Instructor in both English and Western disciplines. She has taught thousands of lessons for the past 20 years and started riding in 1986.
After obtaining a BA in International Studies, from UNC Chapel Hill, Beth decided to become a full-time instructor after falling in love with teaching at a summer camp in Maine. Beth maintained a client base of 30 students, in the middle of New York City at the Chelsea Piers.
She then established riding schools in Southern California and Austin, Texas. She now currently lives and teaches south of Atlanta, Georgia, in a horse friendly town called Locust Grove.
Beth has an unrelenting passion to improve her life and anyone else’s life that she comes into contact with. She loves to be as creative as possible, producing an uncanny amount of inspiring content on social media, as well as a fiction book found on Amazon.
"Beth has such an amazing, inspiring and motivating approach. It is so refreshing to learn from someone that is positive and encouraging no matter what level you are at or what your skill level is, she has a way of helping you gain confidence and to be able to appreciate your relationship with your horse from the little moments to the big achievements!"
~~ super succinct and relevant bio for you ~~
- Started riding lessons in 1986 on Long Island, NY
- Rode from age 8-college in regular lessons 1-2 times per week (every day in the summer)
- My main trainer worked directly under Anne Gribbons of Knoll Farms (I learned Dresssage in between the jumps)
- Started teaching riding in 2000 at a summer camp in Poland, Maine (started with beginner riders and by the end of the summer, was teaching jumping students)
- Taught in NYC at the Chelsea Piers from Sept 2000-June 2001 (had 30+ students)
- Assistant trainer in Granite Bay, California: Helped retrain race horses and taught the beginner program
- Broke arm, had metal plate installed... (beginning of the Bionic Woman saga)
- Moved with two horses to Southern California and started my own riding school (Altadena, Tujunga, Lakeview Terrace, and Santa Clarita)
- 2005: Became Certified with CHA (Certified Horseman's Association) at Level 3 for both English and Western
- Owner of Successful Riding Schools and Mobile Trainer from 2003-2009 in California
- 2009: Married the amazing Charlie Parrish and then moved to Austin, Texas area and started Inspired Riding (more mobile training)
- Worked with all kinds of riders, beginners through advanced, and had a ton of fun getting them to connect with their horses and also be successful in local shows
- Lived on a ten acre property for 5 years in Smithville, TX until a fire took the property (all lives were saved, just lost all of our stuff/home)
- Moved to Leander, TX and worked out of two boarding facilities
- Became Certified as an Equine Specialist for Natural Lifemanship (Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Program) and worked with two therapists and their clients
- Started riding and doing clinics with my most sensitive thoroughbred (Indy) and we were doing amazingly well... until one day he spooked, bucked, and I had to have surgery on my knee
- 2017: Decided to move to Atlanta, GA area so my husband could get more work (stunt coordinator for film/television) while I was recovering
- Found a lovely home on 4.4 acres south of Atlanta, got the horses here, and 6 months after the knee surgery, slipped in the house and broke my femur on the same leg (3rd piece of metal: 9 inch plate in femur) Bionic Woman Complete
- Finally got back to riding 14 months after the knee surgery, have local clients again... and then discovered my stomach was 90% in my chest. Hiatal Hernia surgery (Surgery #5 ... also had a hysterectomy right after the fire) and can now safely eat again and do all the things
- Online remote teaching has taken off and I'm loving sharing my knowledge around the world
- Continually learning and developing my skills. Jan. 2021, became certified as a Level 1 Equestrian Tai Chi Riding Instructor. (currently working on Level 2)
Whoosh... there you go! 5 surgeries, 1 fire, and over 32 years of riding, 20 years of teaching... I've been through it. I can help you through it.
You are powerful.
I believe in you.
Your horse does too.